Call for Papers
Commodity-led inclusive growth: Recent developments and challenges
• Industrial and International Economics
• Public and Monetary Economics
• Development Economics
• Agricultural Economics and food security
• Environmental Economics
• Natural Resources Economics
• Corporate Finance
• International Finance
• Corporate Governance
• Risk Management and Insurance
• Bank Management
• Any related topic on economics, finance and banking
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- All papers must conform to standard single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download it HERE)
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 10 pages in single spacing, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices
- Papers must be sent through the OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
The author(s) for each accepted paper must register and pay the confernce fee by 20 November, 2018. By submitting a paper to be presented at the AES, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
All accepted papers will be published in AES2018 Proceedings. Selected paper will be forwarded to selected journals for publication.
We use OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System for paper submission and reviewing process. Authors are required to submit and upload the paper online.