- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- All papers must conform to the standard single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download it HERE)
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 10 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices
- Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted.
- Papers must be sent through the OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
The author(s) for each accepted paper must register and pay the conference fee by 15 October 2019. By submitting a paper to be presented at the AES, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
For submission manual, please download it HERE