Call for Papers
The 4th AES2017 is seeking proposals related (but not limited) to the following topics in connection with the conference theme, “Issues in Economics, Finance and Banking: Past, Present and Future".
|• Industrial and International Economics
• Corporate Governance
• Public and Monetary Economics
• Corporate Finance
• Development Economics
• Risk Management and Insurance
• Agricultural Economics
• Real Estate Finance
• Environmental Economics
• Transportation Economics
• Financial Economics
• Natural Resources Economics
• Border Issues
|• Behavioural Economics
• Valuation Economics
• Disaster Risk Financing
• Investment and Financial Markets
• Islamic Finance and Banking
• International Finance
• Small Business Finance
• Financial Crisis
• ASEAN Economic Integration
• Public Finance
• Business & Other related areas
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- All papers must conform to standard single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download it HERE)
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 10 pages in single spacing, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices
- Any additional page will be charged USD 20 per page
- Papers must be sent through the OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
The author(s) for each accepted paper must register and pay the confernce fee by 20 November, 2017. By submitting a paper to be presented at the AES, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Authors will be required to transfer the copyright of their paper to AES. The proceedings will be available in the AES Digital Library which can be accessed online, and will also be available in hard copy after the conference. The proceedings will have eISSN number.
Journal: On the basis of the recommendations provided by the peer reviewers, quality papers will be considered for publication in the following refereed journals:
- International Journal of Banking and Finance (IJBF) - Indexed in ERA
- International Journal of Economics and Management (IJEM) – Indexed in Scopus
- Malaysian Journal of Economic Studies (MJES) - Indexed in Scopus
- Institutions and Economies - Indexed in Scopus
- Jurnal Ekonomi Malaysia (JEM) - Indexed in Scopus
subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback and payment of applicable submission fees. Before submission, papers need to be formatted as per the journal requirements. Papers will undergo the journal's peer review process, and the journal's Editors will select invitees for publication.
We use OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System for paper submission and reviewing process. Authors are required to submit and upload the paper online.